Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned techno commercial professional with aggressive yet pleasant attitude, persuasive and persistent to ensure the regular business generation and conversion.
Salary Salary should not be a constrain for a good resource
Industry Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance
Department – Customer Service [Presales - Post Sales - AMC Revenue Generation]
Role – Executive / Sr. Executive
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Work location – Ahmedabad (Prahladnagar)
Field Work –Occasional client meetings within Ahmedabad
- Generate and Augment AMC revenue: Keep a tab on expiry of warranty / AMC period for various orders in coordination with operations and accounts team
- Experience in pre-sales, end client sales, cross sale, up-sell, techno-commercial sales is added advantage
- Establish working relationship and Interactions with End Customers with reminders regarding Warranty / AMC expiry.
- Reach out to the decision makers, take the lead in post-sales revenue generation activity by initiating AMC discussion with clients, share necessary quotations & ensure receipt of AMC orders on a continuous basis for both first time AMC from new customers and AMC renewal from existing customers
- Work with Manager – Customer Success to strategizebid management, share necessary quotations & proposals for AMC orders.
- Follow up on the Quotations / Proposals sent
- Assisting Management on knowledge / status sharing on specific leads/AMC contract pipeline
- Periodically follow ups for upgrade or renewal of contract
- Managing account relationship, effective account mapping, and demand generation.
- Ensure client satisfaction by achieving delivery/ service quality
- Do all necessary documentation for AMC order and provide necessary details to Accounts team for revenue booking and receipt of periodical AMC payments
Required Skills :
- Any Graduation / Post Graduation [Technical Education – B.Sc. (IT), B.C.A – IT/ Computer / EC will be added advantage]
- Minimum 2to 5 years of experience of Corporate AMC Revenue Generation, preferably from IT software / hardware sales industry
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office (Experience. With SAP Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills as well presentation skills
- Proven Ability to interact with CXO level people
- Experience / Ability to understand Client's needs and offering right solutions
Desired Personality traits
- Self-drive & Result orientation
- Strong work ethics and sense of commitment
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue Generation through new AMC contract and renewals
- Continuity of services availed by Customer post warranty period.
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Spectra Technovision ( India) Pvt Ltd
Spectra Technovision India Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1999, Spectra has redefined identity solution offerings over these years. Backed by a dedicated, experience rich team we understand industry specific needs better. With every solution we touch base with our clients, listen to them with patience, answer their queries, inform them of all nitty-gritty, guide them through the process of building effective systems and provide reliable after sales support.
Spectra boast of a team of talented and dedicated minds. Lot of team members have been integral part of this growth journey for praiseworthy long tenures and have contributed to the success story of Spectra. Their time is invested in creating value driven offerings and exceptional customer service for our various client verticals. Together, their passion and undivided attention made Spectra a force to recognize with, in a short span of its existence. From launch of its first to second and now third generation of products and solutions, Spectra have been a consistent player in its field.
With eyes firmly set on the future, Spectra brings to you the most cutting-edge, dynamic and noteworthy products and solutions. At Spectra, we believe each day is a sparkling new opportunity to break barriers and create something new. Our experts strive to bring to your desk ever refined identity solutions, in tune with the buzzing trends. We have thus recorded a strong presence in India and now expanding footprints globally with 500+ channel partners. Today we are backed by a strength of 150+ human capital serving 7500+ client base including 120+ top of the league marquee corporate clients.